Front End Developer
Are you passionate about building software applications that end user’s love to use? Do you like working with collaborative teams where you have a voice and your best ideas get implemented? Do you have an ownership mentality and are looking for a place to learn from others?
AUTOPAY is a fast-growing, collaborative environment filled with great coffee, fun people and interesting technology right in downtown Denver. Come join our team that is committed to changing the paradigm of automobile finance.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Deliver great software with creativity, passion, and a deep sense of personal ownership.
- Work within a fast-paced Agile environment, developing to user stories and testing to acceptance.
- Build HTML-based frontends to complex business applications.
- Work with our team to consider a variety of alternatives and select the best technologies to suit our needs.
- Evolve our existing code base and build new applications as well.
- Make the experience of developing, testing, and deploying code fast, easy, and fun!
- Enjoy coding to solve problems that make our user’s daily workflow easier.
- A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Ability to architect complex user interface designs.
- Strong understanding of test driven development, unit testing, regression testing and test automation.
- BS Computer Science or related experience
- 4+ years of experience in the field
- Experience developing web applications and services in a distributed full-stack environment
- Experience integrating to backend sources via web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with technical analysis, data / system design, coding (enhancements / new development), and testing (including test automation) in addition to software installation and integration.
- Experience with test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery desired.
- Ability to prioritize work, seek answers and develop to plan with minimal oversight. Owner mentality.
AUTOPAY is an equal opportunity employer. AUTOPAY offers a competitive salary, and a full benefits package including 401(k) and parking assistance, plus paid time off. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity with a dynamic and fast paced organization, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Pre-employment background check and drug screen required as a condition of employment.