APDI Receivables Associate
August 19, 2017.
The APDI Receivable Associate is responsible for the ownership of incoming cash for APDI, which includes the timely and accurate recording of all incoming funds.
- Update and reconcile tracker to daily funding
- Release Daily funding notice
- Manage all incoming deposits, including posting
- Reconcile accounts receivable account
- Ownership of all down payment accounting, tracking and reconciliation
- Associates degree in accounting, finance or business
- 2 years of cash posting experience
- General accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization
If you’re interested in the APDI Receivables Associate position, please submit a cover letter and resume to HR@AUTOPAY.COM and join a dynamic team in the exciting financial tech industry.
AUTOPAY is an equal opportunity employer. AUTOPAY offers a competitive salary, and a full benefits package including 401(k) and parking assistance, plus paid time off. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity with a dynamic and fast paced organization, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Pre-employment background check and drug screen required as a condition of employment.